Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lookout for Christmas Break

Here are some things I'd like to do this Christmas if I get around to them:

  • Update Sean's portfolio so I can send it off to Kolbe (make a list of things that are still needed so we can work on them in January).
  • Read more of Spell to Write and Read, plus a few other curricula that I am less familiar with.
  • Study my own Latin and Greek.
  • Work on my story!
    Read some fiction and write some responses (particularly the books I want to give to the older kids for their academics).
  • Make a list of topics related to the spine texts they are reading, so I can add resources and extensions if I want to.
  • Play games with the children.
  • Take walks in our winter forest, take pictures.
  • Catch up on phone calls to friends and relations.
  • Reflect on the past year and resolve for next year.
  • Do more baking and try out some new recipes.
  • Get a craft center together (Kevin bought me another set of shelves so I would like to have some sort of early learning center focused around it; but we shall see)
  • Help Brendan with his college admissions stuff.

I guess that is probably enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment