Monday, December 01, 2008

December Calendar


December Calendar in PDF
It is blank except for the pictures and the notations for the holidays.

I'm not going to list themes for December like I usually try to do each month because:

(1) Everyone probably has their own December activities already and
(2) I'll probably be listing them all month.

But here are a couple of nice Advent Calendar links

"a nice online Advent Calendar" HT: Lent and Beyond, and
Countdown to Christmas at About Homeschooling


Here's the Liturgical Year overview at Catholic Culture.



Oh, OK, just a few then:


I liked this Stocking Advent Activity at My Montessori Journey.
Advent Lapbooking at Squidoo
The Jesse Tree -- a unit study for the homeschool
Forms for an Advent Lapbook (PDF) -- not mine
50 Frugal Christmas Ideas
Nice Christmas on a Budget

not a freebie but has an Advent lapbook: Faith Folders for Catholics

No comments:

Post a Comment