Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fun Things

Aidan figured out a way to work with the Pink Cards, along with some old letter stamps I found in our closet:

My clock manipulatives, inspired by Theresa's ---

Mostly I want Aidan to understand the positions to help him with the WRTR handwriting instructions, and also I thought the manipulative would help him with his everlasting-question-loops whenever he is looking forward to something.


This is an old "Reading Reel" I found around the house -- if you click on the picture you can see a close-up -- anyway, it seems like it could be used for a narration manipulative something like the "narration jars" mentioned here and here and here.

One more thing: someone on my classical list reminded me of this old link I once had to an "Educational Products Taxonomy" . That is a very jargony label meaning different types of writing and other projects classified by the levels of Bloom's Taxonomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment