Addition Board (pdf)
Addition Cards (pdf)
cards up to sums of 10
Addition Tables (pdf)
table of questions up to sums of 12, to use with the addition board.
More or Less (PDF)
basically, cat counters
circles of different sizes -- Aidan was having trouble identifying "bigger" and "smaller" last year at speech, so I thought this might help.
Days of the Week (PDF)
hollow letters, for handwriting practice for Aidan or to use to put in order, or to use for a picture schedule for him (he loves talking about time).
Below, I'm making a list of links I found when I was searching for other things and wanted to remember for the future:
- Science Kit (worksheets and other things)
- My Schoolhouse elementary worksheets
- Granny's Garden School "getting children in touch with nature"
- Learning Page free worksheets
- Kiddy House
- Play Odyssey -- colored printables
- Word Templates
- Little Book Lane -- booklets in different languages, look sort of cute.
- Monthome -- probably most are familiar with this, but it was new to me -- neat visuals and downloads.
I've been here before, but there are some printables and downloads, including a literature-based science curriculum and a history curriculum, at Los Banos Homeschool. There is also copywork in different fonts.
- Starfall, which my little boys like, has printables -- little booklets and worksheets.
- Finally, Quizlet, which I have been using for Kieron -- you can make your own quizzes for free.
- And some Quia Latin quizzes.
While I'm listing links, I was trying to figure out Aidan's speech therapy and did some hunting for that kind of thing, so here are some more links. If Aidan masters position words, more or less, and does a bit of sequencing, he will pretty much have met the goals they set at the IEP last year.
Positional words and directions
- Position Word Games
- Position Words (Math)
- Position Worksheet (PDF) Where's the Cat
- Three Bears position lesson
- Parent Handout on Position Words (PDF)
- Nursery Rhymes to teach position