- Read chapter 3 of the Blood Red Crescent (in honor of the anniversary of Lepanto).
- Read Creed in Slow Motion, first part of chapter 4 -- "Maker of Heaven and Earth")
- Logic, lesson 7 -- about categorical statements and how to make them. Did exercise.
- Latin, beginning of Unit II on family -- read the Latin passage and translated.
- Math -- a review of graphing, and some work on reducing fractions
- Maps, Charts and Graphs -- lesson 4, on Map Keys
- Bible History -- review of Cain and Abel, started reading about Noe.
- Usborne Book of Discovery, read page 56 on Early Science
- Chemistry unit -- from old science worktext, read pages 3-4, discussed solids/liquids/gases.
He finished Edmund Campion yesterday, read Cure d'Ars to the end and started reading St Dominic and the Rosary.
- An online addition game.
- A bit of phonics drill.
- Part of a read-aloud, The Pancake.