- Latin is Fun pages 6-16, with a bit of p 18 on agreement of adjectives.
- Basic Greek pages 14-17
- Math Review using Core Knowledge 5 -- Properties of Addition and Multiplication, review of place value up to billions, and rounding.
- We Went with Magellan chapters 1-4
- Starting! and finding out that Paddy can already read quite a bit.
- Most of these involved meltdowns by Aidan over various transitions.
- Paddy and Aidan's sibling relationship (look for solutions); computer time.
- I moved most of the school stuff upstairs in order to center our work up here more.
- I talked about American Government and the Summa with Liam -- interesting!
- Aidan, who used to be very scatter-brained, now puts things away neatly -- shoes in shoe rack, cell phone on recharging cord. Both the little ones do MUCH better about putting something back after they've played with it.
- Starting off the new year.
- Kieron has been very involved in making sprite comics. Aidan has learned to use the cell phone camera and movie-maker.
- The Assumption
- Nature Walk yesterday, daily walks to the Post Office.
Life Skill or Work:
- Changing jobs -- the little ones have taken over Sean's chore rotation.
- I read Grandpa's Gift and Oats and Wild Apples to Paddy, and Kieron listened in.
A Photo Memory: