Monday, August 11, 2008

Paper Trail

This is what I was talking about in this post.


Plus, the papers that AREN'T in binders.


So you can see why I say it will take some time to go through it all. Recently, I haven't collected as much, because blogging helps me have it all at my fingertips a little bit better. This is mostly from 2-5 years ago.

I would like to get it down to two active binders and a binder per year for archives. Wish me luck!

Only 2 more days until we "start". We usually start in a very low-key way. The first few days will be a matter of discussing goals, doing evaluation baselines (usually quite fun and easy -- like handwriting samples), and getting into the rhythm. This year, in particular, I want to do things more thoughtfully -- OK, I'll use the word again -- INTENTIONALLY.

An article on (Not) Back to School.
and Opening Day Traditions from What I Know Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment