Monday, August 04, 2008

Odds and Ends

From Ruth of Just Another Day in Paradise -- simple literature based plans for 5th, 7th, and 9th grade. They seem to be doing US HIstory like us.

Also, I have been enjoying these blogs:

  • What I Know Now -- "a doula for the homeschooler" -- very well-written reflections on homeschooling years by a mom whose children are now grown.
  • Home School Mom -- cool organizational tips and strategies; this type of thing is like homeschool fiber for me ;-).
  • Through the Narrow Gate -- I love forms as you've probably noticed, and apparently this blogger does too. Plus, cute baby pictures!
Last week we had dear friends visiting, and the week before we were vacationing lake-side, so I am just getting back into the swing of things and trying to finalize plans for next year -- coming up fast since we plan to start on the 11th! yikes, that is close!

No comments:

Post a Comment