Sunday, August 17, 2008

Handwriting Resources for Middle School

I was happy to find this article on Composition Book Handwriting by Donna Young, because this is the approach I was thinking of using with Kieron to focus on getting his handwriting up to speed this year.

I also like the way she breaks up a sheet into four daily lessons -- Short Lessons, and Habit of Perfection, to quote Charlotte Mason. Here's a type-able one in pdf. She has all kinds of other handwriting resources, too.

Over here are a couple of blank sheets I made for Kieron's work last year -- a 2-line handwriting one, and a math grid sheet.

I still have some of these Handwriting without Tears papers that I bought a couple of years ago (Kieron doesn't produce a lot of writing yet) so that is an alternative, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment