Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Random Notes

No formal academics.

Kieron made slime over the weekend. He also did the experiment with baking soda and vinegar.

Paddy is still insisting on me following the words on the page with my finger as I read to him. Tonight I read him "Giants, Indeed!" and several Bible stories and a Little Critter story.

Sean still suffering from pulled hamstring and couldn't really practice at practice today.

I talked about homeschool planning with a friend on the phone; I am still having trouble deciding on how to approach this school year, which is coming all too fast.

Brendan has been making some college-type plans, and Liam is getting ready to go back to college for his third year.

There is a thread here about setting unschooling-type goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment