- Bible & Creed Creed in Slow Motion, started chapter 11
- Poetry: Tennyson
- Math chapter 15.1 – negative numbers
- Language Arts Latin p 58
- Artist study wanderer above the mists
- History: This Country of Ours chapter 54 – war in Canada -- narrated and discussed
- Exercise or play with guys
- Johny Tremain -- didn't do that because I had phone calls to make, he read GWW and narrated instead
- 2-15 min clean
- Literature: Robinson Crusoe chapter 5 -- narrated
- outdoors went out for a few minutes with siblings
- Science: Lab or Research
He did quite well on the narrations today and seems to accept the value... so far... I have been having him compare his retention of the readings he DOES narrate, compared with the ones he doesn't.
The first Art Study went well -- I like this artist's mountain pictures, they remind me of Albert Bierstadt's. We looked at it for a bit and he commented spontaneously. He seems to have the kind of mind that does well "dwelling" on something. A more contemplative mindset? I have been trying to narrate after readings myself and I have trouble, so I understand why he finds it difficult.
- We are reading Lightfoot the Deer now, having finished Jimmy Skunk.
- I had him draw BIG S's tracing over mine, on construction paper with markers -- this he did much better.
- typed and printed out some numbers
- worked on word cards a bit.
- He's going to a PT/OT eval later today.