- Chores (dishwasher, room)
- Poetry: Tennyson --In Memoriam (part), and one other
- Math (computer) ---That Quiz -- place value
- Language Arts --talked about narration; copywork
- Nature Study --listened to coyote, loon and fox on youtube
- History: GWW --Frederick the Great, George III -- narrated
- Weekly House --Pick up, wipe
- Library and market
With Paddy, over the weekend I read How the Whale Got His Throat (from the Just So Stories), plus a bunch of stories from the Collier Junior Classics. We finished Mrs Peter Rabbit and are now started on Old Man Coyote.
Aidan did a few more "reading lessons" with his Spell to Read and Write cards and with me writing down a story he told. Aidan also did a bit of math from a first grade workbook.
I forgot to mention last week that we played a lot of card games -- UNO and Go Fish and a few hands of poker. ... the three younger boys and me.
The main habits we've been working on are using nice voices and picking up/cleaning up after selves. Still a ways to go.