Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September Schedule



I made a schedule for fall. I wanted a simple routine that is easy for me to remember.

Morning Hour is this.

When I say "end with stretching" I am thinking of some of Aidan's therapy routines and also some of what Charlotte Mason called "drill". I'm thinking that then they can have a short break/snack and move to the more individualized seatwork.

Then more exploratory type activities in the afternoon, and down time in the late afternoon when I'm pretty tired.

I can juggle these around, but thinking in blocks of time, I am hoping, will be helpful. Early afternoon is usually when I fit in the household work -- not the laundry and meal prep, which fits in various corners of the day, but my household focused work.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment