Monday, September 22, 2008

Redwood Core Knowledge worksheets

For several years I lost this site: Redwood Games.

It was one of the first sites I bookmarked when I first got online, uh, ten years ago? It has free worksheets/study guides for the 4th to 6th grade Core Knowledge books. For example:


I have found them useful several times for verbal discussion, an occasional writing assignment and just to have around. As you probably know we use the Core Knowledge as sort of unit-study starters or reference books -- I like the way they are organized. So I'm glad I found the site again. ... I was just in the process of typing out my own study guides but that would have been hard work.

There are also some game downloads and math worksheets on the Redwood site, and some homeschooling tips and links.

No comments:

Post a Comment