Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Renaissance Wrap-Up


I made a simple study guide for All Ye Lands chapter 9 about the Renaissance. It is sort of the spine of what we are studying for history. Renaissance (PDF).

I forgot to include the link to Galileo's letter, which is very good. It is here: Galileo's Letter to the Grand Duchess.

Since we are basically finishing this unit already, hopefully the reading and study guide will be sort of a review and tie-together. I don't plan to make him walk through every question, but I find it easier to interact with him in the narrations /extend the lesson if I've done a bit of background work.

In future I think I'll do the guide BEFORE I start the unit. That way it will be a bit more integrated, and I can add things as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment