Monday, July 07, 2008

Week at a Glance

A simple Week at a Glance (doc form).

I modified a template from Microsoft to make it. I liked the look of the Week at a Glance on a folder at By Sun and Candlelight, so that was my inspiration.

I am not sure if I would actually use it or not... I have a pretty nice 8 x 5 planner that I am comfortable with --which has a 2-page spread for each week.

So really, I was just amusing myself when I worked on this. I like little boxes. : ). Still, when the planner runs out in January I will have to decide whether to refill it or switch to something else, and maybe then this will come in handy.

OH! another way I've used these Week at a Glances is to post them up on the fridge. That way, the family can see where we're zipping off to and when, so it's easier for them to plan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment