Sunday, October 07, 2007

Next Week's Plans -- mid term

Wow, I have been having trouble getting on here to update, and next week will be no better... there is LOTS on our schedule... various appointments and other things. Plus, tomorrow is Columbus Day.

We have "done" 28 days, so this week we will pass the mid term mark. Remember we are doing a 3-semester year, 60 days or 12 weeks per semester.

In light of all this, I am planning a sort of transition type week. Realistically, we will probably get 4 days in this week -- I will be OK with 3, actually.

  • I hope to do some catching up on things we didn't get too well off the ground. Like Logic, perhaps?
  • I also hope to spend some time reviewing, and planning for the rest of the semester. I already have some things written out but I'd like to get it into organized form.
  • I hope to start Free Writing this week, for 15 minutes per day.
  • Continue various readings.
  • Trace some maps from ABCs of Christian Culture
  • Get back to coloring, drawing and other art with the preschool set.
  • Some crafts for Kieron.

No comments:

Post a Comment