Monday, September 10, 2007

Day 11

I'm counting last week as two "school days" since the kids did some work on their own while I was gone, and read quite a bit. So that makes today, Day 11.

Kieron:

Math -- started exponents.
Latin,-- Quia today.
He read the first chapter of Faith and Life #6.
Greek -- finished with book One, so I gave him an informal quiz.
Weekly jobs.

Sean

Math, --zeroes and ones in Algebra
Latin, --ex 14 -- did well.
Greek, Vocabulary.
Read more of Creator and Creation.
Weekly jobs
Then went off to a doctor's app't with Kevin and is going shopping with him afterwards.

Aidan

Little Angel Reader
Worked with letter shapes the OT brought -- the HWT circles and lines.
Cut with scissors.
Hung around me generally while I had an organization morning.
Made Rice Krispie squares (with help)
Alphabet Match on Quia

Paddy

Worked with letter shapes too.
Wanted to make "jelly playdough" since a few days ago I made peanut butter edible playdough. The jelly playdough turned out more like frosting.

Me:

Had a happy organizational type day. It's been some time since I've had opportunity to really dig in and do some rearranging for the new school year. Details when I get the photos uploaded.

OT and I talked about Aidan's goals -- determined to focus on fine motor problems and on possible dyspraxia which keeps him from being able to form letters yet. If I concentrate on it I think we could find lots of interesting ways to work on these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment