Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day 2

Not too much got done.

Sean did Latin, Greek, and Vocabulary -- SAT prep (that's a new subject, but I thought it would be good for high school level language study). I gave him "Out of the Silent Planet" to start and he finished it, commenting "It was kind of strange."

Kieron worked on his volcano, and did Greek, and Latin with Clare.

In the afternoon I took the younger ones to the beach, which we are counting as building relationships to Nature. Later, Sean went to football practice.

Some photos of the day:

Keeping my spiral open on the counter so I can write things down.


Kieron finished his volcano.

The lava... it works!
I'm checking my lesson notes.... who are those people in front of the camera??

Clare and Aidan having a break together.

No comments:

Post a Comment